Saturday, February 24, 2018

Picture Frames Oh My...


I have a confession. I love picture frames. Empty picture frames. I know, right?

I love to put frame within frame. I love to paint them. I love to put framed pictures within empty frames. It's real!

This project is the wall at the bottom of the basement stairs. Which makes it real hard to get a good picture! These frames were found a consignment shops, garage sales, and a neighbors trash. I'll just leave that right here.



Painted with grey leftover paint and antiqued with ochre wax.
I may add more, I may not. Who knows?

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking to:

Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my nest. I love to hear from my visitors! Leave your comments here:

The Wallpaper from Hell

Pin It My first project of 2024 finds me updating my hallway with board and batten wainscoting and peel and stick wallpaper treatment at th...